Sunday, August 14, 2005

weekend

Potty training still going well. She makes me so proud!! Both kids start swimming lessons tomorrow morning. It runs M-Th for 2 weeks from 9:30-10 AM. It will be rushed as it is at least 20 min away but they get up fairly early so we should be ok. I hope they like it, and that J will do it on her own (she is in a class with preschool ages 3-4 and she just turned 3). B is in Level I, he passed the preschool class last winter. Both kids love to swim and will go under the water all the time. So, the just need to learn how to actually float and swim. We have had a quiet weekend. Went to Target grocery shopping with the kids yesterday. B was great, J had a breakdown, about what I forget. She gets going with her crying and she can't stop no matter how hard she tries. She is so emotional.

DH and I started watching the movie Sideways the other night, we have to finish it tonight. It has been interesting so far, I know it got nominated for lots of awards, so I'll have to see how the rest of it goes. I also watched Garden State last week. I thought it was pretty good, I like the lower budget independent films. I also have Kate and Leopold to watch this week. We belong to a club that we get our movies sent to us and when we send them back we get another one. It is great, no late fees, and we can keep them as long as we want. And we always have some new movie to watch. I love it!

Today we will maybe go to the beach when J wakes from her nap. We have a steak to grill for dinner and then go for a walk or bikeride. I hope to get my 3 mile walk in today and at least 3 other days this week. I have a loop around town that I do, it is so nice out today I hope to take advantage of the weather now that it isn't so hot.

I'm off to do some laundry, have a great day!

No comments: