Thursday, August 18, 2005

All Stocked Up

After last night, my freezer is now all stocked full of healthy yummy meals for the next month or so. The big rage around here are places that you go to, prepare a bunch of freezer meals and take them home. They supply all the ingredients, directions, freezer bags, etc, and you make a bunch of meals to take home. It turns out to be about $2 something per serving, pretty darn good. I did it once before and loved some of the meals, and didn't like some of them. They were all edible, some were just a little bland. I loved the convenience of having them all just there, ready to go. And with our busy fall coming up, it will be a lifesaver for me. I will eat healthier and spend less going out. The bad thing is that the kids probably won't touch most of the stuff, so I have to make a different meal for them. But, it is worth it. Is this popular all over the country??? These places are popping up all over up here.

Still doing pretty well on my eating. I have not had any binges. I am still around 130 lb but I'm not focusing on the number. I'm trying to change habits, and that will result in a slow loss but I'd rather focus on the actual day to day eating habits. I did have some hershey kisses last night but not a huge amount. Also ate out at an Italian place with my girlfriends. I had a yummy low cal pasta meal but also had a breadstick, salad, and a berry sangria. Better than I'd usually do but still a lot of calories. So, I do a lot better when I don't eat out.

I have a busy weekend and week ahead of me, I hope I can stay on track.

No comments: