Friday, August 26, 2005

Getting to know you and my little Astrobat!!

If you stop by here, let me know! Answer the following questions in the comment section so I can get to know you!! I have had quite a few views on my profile so I think people are stopping by and I'd love to know if you are here!! Here are the questions:

1. Name
2. Do you have a blog? (you can give me a link and I'll add you to my blog list!)
3. Why did you start a blog?
4. What are your greatest passions?
5. What are your weekend plans?

Here are my answers.
1. Jennifer
2. I am a new blogger, but have been reading blogs for a while now.
3. I wanted to document my every day life and have a place to vent.
4. My kids and husband, my home, my friends, my education/career dreams, and my hobbies (scrapbooking, crafts, reading, walking)
5. I am going to a cabin with 6 of my best friends!!!

please give me your answers!!!

Have to add my funny kid stories here too before they are gone from my memory! The kids are sword fighting right now. I'm telling you, my daughter is getting so influenced by her 5 yr old brother!! She keeps up with him too! J was going potty today, and she wanted to be alone. Fine, she likes to be independent. I left and she was in there quite a while, I went in and she is STANDING ON THE SINK.

Me: What are you doing J???
J: Mommy, I'm just being an ASTROBAT

Later, she was supposed to be resting/napping (naps don't always happen here anymore). I am resting with B and I hear her whispering "TA DA" over and over. I figure that can't be good and go in there. She is standing on her table. Not as high or dangerous as the sink but still not where she should be standing. Again, she was being an ASTROBAT. What to do with this child.....

I was trying to get B to rest/nap, as he has been sick the past 2 days. I am in bed with him, and I could use a nap too. He just keeps giggling and giggling. That deep belly laugh. He said he just sometimes laughs and can't stop. It was the cutest thing. At least he hasn't gotten into ASTROBATTING lately.

My kids, they are the best!

3 comments:

zoey said...

1. Name - zoEy
2. Do you have a blog? - saaniidotcom
3. Why did you start a blog? - as an outlet for my poetry
4. What are your greatest passions? - walking, dancing, poetry
5. What are your weekend plans? - hang out and rest

Dana Kuzmanovski, M.Ed., BCBA said...

1. Name - Dana
2. Do you have a blog? Yep! You've already got my link and I've linked you back! :)
3. Why did you start a blog? To keep a record of my pregnancies/babies.
4. What are your greatest passions? My children, digital photography, web design.
5. What are your weekend plans? Neighbour's b-day party and play date. Hopefully just relax on Sunday.

DSH said...

1. Name - Donde
2. Do you blog? - A little @ www.ingredientsofwy.blogspot.com
3. Why did you start to blog? I love to journal and it's fun to put it out there for others to share.
4. What are your greatest passions? Motherhood, food, reading.
5. What are your weekend plans? Visit my in-laws, who live about 100 miles away.