Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Fever

B has a fever of 102.5. At least it was a couple hrs ago before I got him to choke down a measly, tiny sip of tylenol. It seems lower now and he seems to feel better. It came on suddenly after swimming today. He was shaking like crazy after the pool and I thought he was cold, the he said his head and tummy hurt and he was looking like he was half asleep, half in pain all the way home. He went right to bed and slept about an hour before I took his temp and gave him the tylenol. He is now wanting fruit snacks and watching harry potty. Please say a little prayer that J and I don't get this little bug too. I have 2 classes tomorrow, DH is gone, and I don't really ask my mom to watch the kids when they are sick. I really can't miss these classes. I'm hoping it is a VERY short lived bug that will go away before morning. I also, very selfishly, want to go away on my girls weekend. And I won't be able to if he is sick (DH is gone for work and moving DSD into college on Sat). I need this weekend away, I have been looking forward to it.

Most importantly, I hope that he is going to be ok. I hate when my kids are sick. I would do anything to help them feel better. Nothing is worse than my active, hyper, talkative little boy sitting in his carseat half asleep, looking like he feels terrible. Breaks my heart.

1 comment:

zoey said...

Mmmm... :(

hope your little one feels better soon.