Friday, December 01, 2006

Start of another busy weekend

School weekend again. My last one this semester. I have to go to the hospital tonight and get my info, then we are going out to dinner for my mom's birthday. I then have to get the kids to bed and start on my care plan. I will most likely be up past midnight and will be getting up around 5am. Not fun, especially since I'm not a morning person. I should work on my work rather than go to dinner but it is my mom, and it will be fine. Then hospital Sat from 6:45-3, then school Sun from 8-5. We are doing our group presentation and there are 10 groups. 20-25 min each so that is a full day. We are doing ours on the Russian culture. Then I have a paper and the care plan due monday. Then I will be studying for finals!! Home stretch!
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

me said...

Whew! I'm tired just reading it, Jen! :) Here's to the weekend going by slowly for the birthday dinner and quickly for the presentations! ;) Let us know how that stuff turns out and have a great weekend...even if it is only Tuesday! LOL