Friday, December 18, 2009

~Work~

Work is one of those things. Most have to do it. Not all enjoy it. I was a stay at home mom for 6 years. It is hard for me to work now. I admit it. I would rather be home. I went to school to start a new career and I have to say I still don't love going to work. I don't hate it. Some days are good, some days not so good. I don't get excited to go. I wish I were one of those people who had a passion for their work. I maybe still have to find that passion in life and make a living at it. I don't know. I just know I'm not there. I like helping people. I like being there for someone in need. I just don't feel that I am where I'm supposed to be, if that makes any sense. I work this weekend, all weekend. Working gets health insurance for my family. That part helps. Knowing I am doing that for my family. But being away from them 9 hours a day all weekend is hard. Very hard.

No comments: