Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Funny kids

Bret and Jenna get an allowance and can it can increase or decrease depending on what they do, their attitude, how helpful and nice they are etc. They get a blue chip for "good" stuff which = $1 and a red chip for "not so good stuff" which is minus $1. So, anyway, they both got a blue chip for doing their homework today, and Jenna got an extra for being helpful to Bret when he asked for something. Bret then says "I should get a blue chip for all the suffering I have at school." He then proceeded to say "well, it is fun sometimes but a lot of work."

Jenna has been taking a long time to walk the few blocks home from school lately. I asked her yesterday why she has been taking such a long time and she said "well mom, I have to stop and eat a lot of snow."

My kids, they make me smile every day!!!

No comments: