Monday, March 31, 2008

Back to school - good bye spring (snow) break

It is April tomorrow and we are getting a snow storm. Nice. The roads are slushy and slippery. The snow fell ALL day, it was that wet heavy snow. I am so sick of winter.

I am off to bed but wanted to share something:

I was dropping B off this morning at school. He woke up unhappy about his return to the classroom and all that "work" he has to do all day. I got out to let him out, and give him a quick hug (he still lets me hug him, at age 8, so I'm taking advantage).

Me: have a great day, see you later!
B: giving me a weird look and smile, being kind of bashful
Me: what??? What's wrong?
B: I am just going to miss you (quietly)
Me: I'm going to miss you to, but I'll see you later. Have a good day and I love you!
He then walked up to school, waving at me the entire walk up the sidewalk. So cute, he actually does miss me sometimes!!!

No comments: