Friday, March 14, 2008

bad mommy morning

I just had one of those mornings when I was just feeling crabby and could not get everything ready, we were running late, it is picture day so I had to bathe them before school, forgot to pack snacks and had to go back in, just everything was going wrong. And then I get crabby with the kids and now I feel guilty. Oh well, I am human right? I still feel bad. I want them to have a cheerful and happy mom but I just can't do that 24/7. J woke up at 4am with a bad dream and came into our bed. I was kicked all night and slept terrible from that point on. She has been having bad dreams which is new to me as B never does (or doesn't wake up from them). She gets to sad that it is hard to tell her to go back to bed.

I am on spring break for a week. I have lots to do but no class. I have less than 2 months left. This weekend we are getting a sitter and going out with friends, adults only!! And Sun is my purse party open house. Hopefully I'll get lots of people over so it is worth the work for me and the person selling the purses (my friend's mother in law). I have to serve snacks and drinks and clean up the first floor at least. I am not too worried.

I am off to exercise, shower, and maybe use a gift card and go shopping. Try to have a fun day despite the bad start!

No comments: