Friday, January 13, 2006

12 lb by my 32nd!

Well, I was reading about Kelly's awesome weight loss (see The Woman Wonders on my blog roll) and decided to set a little goal for myself. This is my goal: to lose 12 lb by my 32nd birthday on April 8. That may not sound like a lot of weight but for someone who has only gained and lost the SAME 5 POUNDS for the LAST 3 YEARS, that is a big goal to shoot for. It would mean I would weigh less than I have for AGES and it would be a healthy weight for me. I am not overweight now, but I am chubby. I do not like the way I look in clothes. I am embarassed of my mid section. I actually am not all that proud of my body. I have terrible body image, and I have issues with binge eating and emotional eating. There, I am saying it out loud. I am the one person responsible for the way I look and the way I eat. I would appreciate hearing any weight loss stories or words of wisdom.

No comments: