Thursday, August 07, 2008

yes, still alive

I have been a working woman since July 28, and wow have I been busy. It doesn't help that I'm not used to getting up in the early hours of the morning (why I took an evening position!) and all this training is quite early. I had to be up around 5am 2 days this week due to a long commute to a training center and having to be there at 7am. I'm beat.
I am heading out for girls weekend tomorrow. It hasn't been easy to arrange as my husband got called out of town yesterday for work unexpectedly, so I had to find childcare last minute. Luckily my mom is taking them 1 night and my brother the next. I go away one weekend every summer with my 6 best friends. I have known them since I was a kid and we still are the best of friends. It is great. So, having worked all week, I am busy today getting myself and the kids ready for the weekend. I really need to get some rest tonight.
Sorry so short but things are going well. Work is good, kids are good, I am good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you're alive and kicking. Enjoy your (well deserved) weekend away!