Saturday, August 16, 2008

Filler

A. Attached or single? Married
B. Best friend? My husband and my 6 best girlfriends who I have known forever.
C. Cake or pie? Pie
D. Day of choice? Friday
E. Essential items? computer, car, makeup, cute purse, comfy shoes
F. Favorite color? Red
G. Gummy bears or worms? Neither
H. Hometown? Larger size suburb of Minneapolis, MN
I. Favorite indulgence? Chocolate, pizza, restaurant food, french fries
J. January or July? July
K. Kids? 2
L. Life Isn't Complete Without? my family and home
M. Marriage date? October 24 (10 years this year!)
N. Number of brothers or sisters? 2 brothers
O. Oranges or apples? Apples, honeycrisp are my favorite for the few months they are available
P. Phobias? Clausterphobia
Q. Quotes? not really
R. Reasons to smile? Watching my kids
S. Season of Choice? fall
T. Tag 5 people. Anyone who reads this blog (all 3 people!)
U. Unknown fact about me. I don't have any secrets! Can't think of anything unknown.
V. Vacation of choice? Anywhere tropical, with an ocean
W. Worst habit? I bite my nails
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? what kind of questions is this???
Y. Your favorite food? PF Changs orange chicken, california rolls, anything with chocolate
Z. Zodiac sign? Aries

No comments: