Sunday, August 10, 2008

List of random thoughts

I am so tired and just can't get everything done in time for work tomorrow early in the morning.

  • I have to get the kids up by 6:30 to get them to daycare by 7:15
  • DH is gone, this is why I am doing daycare drop off early the next few days
  • My kids don't like to get up that early
  • Luckily they like going to daycare!
  • I have to work 4 days this week, more than I typically will work and more than I want to
  • I have EKG class mon, and welcome days on the floor Tues-Thur
  • I had a great girls weekend
  • The kids behaved for grandma and uncle/aunt
  • However, J (as usual) started acting up for me almost imediately
  • Luckily, I handled it in stride and the night ended well with both kids sound asleep in minutes
  • It cost $70 to have the dog in the kennel from fri-sun. This seems excessive.
  • I did not finish my EKG homework for tomorrow
  • I have not put away the laundry from friday
  • I have not unpacked
  • I have spent too much time checking email and facebook
  • I need to get to get my clothes ready for tomorrow
  • I think I will eat in the cafeteria rather than pack a lunch
  • I am feeling very lazy
  • I did not do anything all weekend except watch movies, drink cocktails, go boating, lay in the sun, read magazines, and make jewelry and cards
  • I'm off to bed, 'night!

No comments: