Tuesday, August 29, 2006

My Other Half


As I was looking through pictures on my computer, I found this one of my husband and I. I thought about it, and realized I rarely talk about him on my blog, and should do a post about him. I also realized that I have very few pictures of the 2 of us together. We used to get our picture taken all the time when we were first dating, but now I'm always the one behind the camera. So, we really need to work on that. At our church directory pictures, we ordered a trio of pictures where there is one of the kids at the top, the 4 of us in the middle, and the 2 of us at the bottom. I'm so glad we did that, and can't wait until it arrives (should get here sometime this week). I really love the pictures and especially the one of just the 2 of us. I really do think we make a cute couple!!! It is hard sometimes to make time for each other, but my husband truly is my best friend. We have been through so much together and our lives are so busy, but we really are happiest when we are together. I hope he always knows how much he means to me. So, here is a blog posting dedicated to my other half, my better half.

1 comment:

me said...

Cute couple! Thanx for sharing about your "better half"! Many blessings! :0