Monday, May 01, 2006

Update

Well, it's monday morning again. J is done with preschool as of last week so now just B is in school the next month. He didn't want to get up today. He was tired and I think he is getting another little cold. I felt bad, but he had to go to school! J and I dropped him at the crossing guard then went to Target for a few things. We are now back home and I am studying for my final next week (well not really studying all that hard).

It is May 1st and it is raining. It has been raining for 4 days now. It is getting a little depressing. The kids just want to play outside like they did last week in the warm sun. I know we need the rain, but come on!

We had a pretty uneventful weekend. B had a birthday party and we visited the church garage sale. The kids each got a toy that they didn't need. I hope to talk them out of some toys to sell at my garage sale this weekend! They also got some books. They were 10 for a dollar so we couldn't pass that up. We also went to the library book sale but only got a couple books there. Sunday I went to a purse open house and got a cute imitation designer bag. Granted, it still cost $80 and that was more than I wanted to spend, but they were all in the $75-80 range. Even the fake designer bags are going up in price. Last year I went to a party and they were all around $40-50. Oh well, I still love the bag I got. It is a bigger one with a colorful patchwork design on the front. A good travel bag. Not too big but big enough to hold quite a bit. There were at least 2 others I would have loved to buy but I held back. I know we don't have a lot of extra money to spend on that kind of stuff. Times like that it would be nice if I had a job to make a little extra! In all due time though that will happen.

My class is almost done. I have this week and my final next week. I have to do a presentation this week which I am NOT looking forward to. I also have a lot of studying to do for my final. I just want it to be done. This class has not been fun.

This weekend I have my garage sale at my moms. I also am doing the MS Walk on Sunday. 7 miles and hoping for sun. Last year it rained the whole time with some snow mixed in for good measure. It should be fun. 5 of my friends are all walking so it will go fast talking and visiting with them.

Well, better get studying!

No comments: