Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Quick post from a major stress filled day!

Today is my final test in Micro. I am so nervous about it, and so excited to be done! I can't wait until 8:30! I have to do well and it will be hard. I am getting a low A and I really really really want an A in the class. I hope I do ok. I have not studied enough, this weekend was just so busy.

I did the 8 mile MS Walk Sunday. It was beautiful and sunny. The walk was great and I used it as my starting point for a healthier summer. I did 3 miles today (walking) and am eating 20 points a day. I am at 130 lb right now. I don't want to spend another summer at 130 lb. I want to weigh between 120-125. I also want to exercise more, not to lose weight but to be healthy. I want to take care of my body. I know I can do this.

I will hopefully be around this blog more after my final. This summer will hopefully be relaxing, the calm before the storm (nursing school in the fall!).

No comments: