Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Psychology Class From Hell!

I think this summer class I am taking is going to be terrible! I am not planning on going much because:

  1. It is 3 days a week and I am not going to waste 3 days a week at school for a professor who doesn't really teach.
  2. I think that it is a fairly easy class, and if I get A's on all the tests I should be fine.
  3. I was not really impressed at all with the teacher. I found him dry, long winded, and in 3 hours he didn't even get through the syllabus.
  4. Most the people are in their first class or first year and I think the class will be easy due to it being a first level class.
  5. I am pretty good at studying, so I'm pretty confident I can do well.

I may change my mind if I do poorly on the first test (next Tues!). A bummer is that there are 6 tests, one a week for god's sake. That is a lot of reading, even if it is easy. I still have to study. I will not accept lower than an A so I have to keep up with reading. Wish me luck.

No comments: