Friday, September 01, 2006

Summer in Pictures

Since I have a ton of pictures on my computer, I decided to post some of my favorites from this summer. I know I love it when other bloggers post pictures!

These are pictures of J and B before their uncle Mark's wedding in May:













Here are the kids tubing behind the boat!




I love this one, B riding the merry go round at the local fair:



Typical J, tired from playing hard all day, face full of dirt, hair a mess, and wearing her favorite color blue! This was taken when my husband had the kids all weekend and I was on my "girls only" weekend. He took them camping with his family:


And here is my "girls" weekend. We are on the pontoon having fun in the sun!

The summer is coming to a close. Another summer gone, another fall around the corner. It is always bittersweet. I love spending time with my kids, and not having something to rush off to every morning. I love letting them stay up late playing kickball with the neighbor kids and not worrying about geting them to bed at a certain time. I love watching them get dirty in the hot sun, playing with cousins around a campfire. I love the wind in our hair as we ride in the boat. I love their smiles and their laughter. Here's to a great summer 2006 and looking forward to an even greater fall!

1 comment:

me said...

Did you get cut off or did blogger not put your whole post up? I LOVE TO LOOK AT PICTURES!! Thanx for sharing, summer pictures are so fun with everyone relaxed and happy in the sun. Here's to fall just around the corner!