Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Results and finding time to breathe....

Have exactly 5 minutes before I have to bring J to her 2nd day of preschool. She loves it and can't wait to go. B is still getting used to going every day to 1st grade. I sometimes feel bad that he has to be so busy so soon. They already have homework, not a lot, and not hard, but still... He has a spelling test Friday already. Luckily he knows the words already and how to spell them. He is tired and getting used to the new, very busy, schedule.

Anyway, my studying paid off and here are my results from my first few weeks of school:
First Theory test 96%
Drug Calculation Exam 100%

Coming up: First lab/seminar test in 10 days and medical terminology test the next week. Lots of studying and reading to do in the next week. It is a constant busy, no down time between tests. There is always something around the corner. I also have a growth and development paper and presentation the first week in oct, and a cultural group project to get going on. Clinicals will be starting mid october.

Gotta run!

1 comment:

me said...

WAY TO GO, GIRL! Keep it up, you're doing awesome! Hope B is able to find his rhythm soon and does as well on his test as you did on yours! Good to hear that J loves preschool, that makes all the difference! Ahhh, clinicals, I do NOT miss those with the hubby. GOOD LUCK!