Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Summer livin'

The days of summer are officially here now that it is the first day of summer. The days have been hot, sometimes rainy, humid, and the light of day stays until late at night. The kids do not go to bed as early, and love to play outside, go the park, or visit the beach. We are busy with baseball and soccer, swimming and relaxing. The city days are this weekend. There is a parade Saturday and rides all weekend. Always a fun time, a tradition now that we always go to the parade. The kids love the candy! Of course!

Hate to jinx myself, but today the scale said 122.5 lb. I don't think I've seen tha number since about 1997. I think when I got married I was in the high 120's. of course I think my body is no where near where it used to be. I don't really feel smaller. I am not sure where the weight is coming off of! Where I want the weight to be from is my stomach and mid section. But I don't notice a big difference in that area. I probably have smaller breasts and maybe the butt?? I should have taken a before pic so I could compare! Anyway I guess exercising more will help the stomach area problem.

Anyway we must get ready for B's soccer game tonight!

No comments: