Saturday, January 19, 2008

still here

wow, I sure have not written much lately. I am back at school, busy as ever. I am doing my preceptorship in the ER, and LOVE it. So much that I hope to get a job at this hospital. It is about 20-25 min away and is actually the hospital I was born in. I love the staff and love the job. We'll see. I am open to any opportunity that comes my way. I am working on my resume and applications. Hope to get them sent out really soon. School has not been too awful yet. We have a lot to do coming up but it is not terrible. Every weekend we are at wrestling. I'm going to be a little relieved when it is over. It is fun, and we all love it, but it is draining at times. B has had strep and a stomach thing in the past couple weeks so we had to miss some. J finished up her antibiotics for her ear infection, and I'm thinking that may have helped her miss the strep her brother had. The kids' Webkinz are finally working and they love them. They love the computer part of it as well as the actual animals. I think the computer graphics of their animals make them seem more "real" to them. Whoever thought up these things is probably making the big bucks. They cost enough that is for sure. B will probably get one for his birthday next month, but I am not going to be buying them on a regular basis. Both kids used some Xmas money to buy one more so J has a pug dog (Tommy) and a white seal (Snowball). B has a tree frog (goldy) and bull frog (leaper). The kids were looking at a picture of DH and I back in 1998 in Las Vegas and laughing at how dorky we looked. Hard to believe how much has changed since 1998. Anyway, I need to get one more kid to bed and not much exciting is happening around here. I will try to update if and when something exciting does happen!!

No comments: