Sunday, January 14, 2007

update

Guess I haven't posted lately. Sorry! I am alive and well, and counting down til school starts on Wed. Not ready, at all. I am not looking forward to it in some ways but am in others. I guess I do ok with a busy life, but I liked being home with not a lot on my plate the last month. Plus, I know this semester will be the hardest of the 4, and I am looking forward to getting it done with but not looking forward to actually DOING it. Lots of work, learning skills (IV's, injections, catheters etc), presentations, clinical time, lab time, papers, and tests. I have a test like every week the first month and a half. I have one already this coming Saturday. Not fun. Must study.

Wrestling has been going great. B got 1st place in 3 different tournaments. He got 3 pins this weekend and 2 other wins. He seems to be into it this year, and loves competing. He also loves the trophy or medal he gets after! We spent the whole weekend at tournaments it seems. Long days waiting for his matches.

J will start gymnastics on Tuesday. She has been looking forward to joining again. I also put her in soccer starting in April. I like to keep them in some kind of activity just to keep them moving, especially in winter when we don't get out much. The weather finally became cold up here. Like real MN winter cold. We have been so spoiled up til now.

No big plans this week. B doesn't have school tomorrow but J does, so I may do something like a movie with him when she is in school. We got his invitations all ready and put together. I wanted to get that done before I start school. Tonight I am going to get the kids to bed and watch a movie with DH.

Sorry for the long delay in posting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah well guess where your MN winter was? NE. :) And I'm loving it and I s'pose I can share now, after almost a month of hogging it. LOL Glad to hear wrestling is going so well, here's to a good finish too! T is starting t-ball and soccer this spring as well, just for the activity and to see if it's something she will like. She takes dance and gymnastics classes during the winter so she has something physical at least a few times a week while we're largely trapped in the house! Hope you enjoyed your mini-date with the hubby and got to hit a flick with B today! :) Any movie recommendations?
GOOD LUCK in the start of school again and your first test!!