Monday, November 27, 2006

Thanksgiving this n that

We had a nice Thanksgiving at the in laws. The kids so love playing with their cousins. I hardly see them the whole time we are there. They are so busy having fun. We ate WAY too much and slept way too little. We sat around and played games and watched movies and talked. A good time was had by all. I am so thankful for my 2 beautiful healthy children. I am thankful for the love they give me and the warm feeling I get being with them. I never knew I could love this much. I am thankful for my husband who sticks by me through it all. Who takes me as I am and loves me anyway. I am not the easiest wife in the world. I study all the time, and I don't cook nice meals. I don't always put the laundry right away. I argue about nothing. I get crabby and he still loves me no matter what. We have our hard times but he is my best friend. I am thankful for my life, and all I have been given. I am so very lucky.

1 comment:

me said...

Some of my comments seem to have gone missing, who stole them? :) I'm glad you had such a super Thanksgiving and have so much to be thankful for! Any movies to recommend? Here's to a great holiday season for you and yours! :)