Sunday, November 12, 2006

Feeling Blah....

It is that cold and dreary time of year. It will last months up here in the cold and snowy north country. I saw that we are expecting snow this week. Maybe even tomorrow! B may have to even wear his "snow gear" to school. Now that is fun, getting him all bundled every day and his locker is tiny. I am not sure where all the stuff will go. Poor kids have to get in and out of that snow stuff like 3 times a day! Oh, the fun. The kids actually look forward to the snow, and I don't mind it the first few times. I even like a white christmas. What I don't like is the frigid cold and not being comfortable at all when I go outside. I hate warming up the car for 30 minutes just to get some warmth. I hate that I am stuck inside because I don't like to go anywhere.

I also am feeling just plain tired. I have been trying to study for this test and I have been up late more nights than not lately. I can see now that this nursing school is going to be the hardest thing I will EVER do. I am so tired!! I have to take it one day at a time and soon the first semester will be over and I can focus on the 2nd. I hear it is the hardest out of all 4, so it will be a tough winter/spring, but I have to keep in mind that it will get better and it will go fast.

I am also just a little hurt by some anonymous comments that have been left on my blog and also someone else's blog towards me. I know I shouldn't be, but I am. I won't let it bug me for long, but I guess I was naive when I thought that I would only get nice comments and people here. I don't think I've written anything to offend people and even though I visit a lot of blogs I rarely post and when I do, it is always short and sweet. I don't think I've ever had trouble with anyone online. And I've been blogging for a while now, and had very minimal traffic over here. Probably because I don't comment on other people's blogs much, and I don't tell really anyone about this blog. Therefore, no one really knows about it. Which was ok. I was always pleasantly surprised when I got an email or comment from a new reader. I'm just not sure what happened and I guess all I can do is write for myself and try to not let it bother me. I'm a sensitive person by nature and I need to get a thicker skin.

Good night for now!

2 comments:

MP said...

sorry if the annoying ANON poster from my blog ended up here bugging you. So uncool. I have a thin skin too, mostly, and getting blasted about something can suck. Thankfully, they are few and far between and the overwhelming majority of comments are positive ones (all 12 of them - ha!)

me said...

Ugh, sorry to hear you've got a 'hater' on board, Jen! Keep them to yourself tho, won't you! hehe Honestly tho, I hope they were just floating by and had to get their .02 cents in and are now off to ramble somewhere else!? I don't mind the moderation if it makes your life better/happier without nasty comments! :) I love snow so I can't relate, but I know I'm the oddity and not the norm. Do you not have a garage? Never having had one before we bought this house, I can't say how thankful I am for a garage with regards to warming vehicles!! I wish I could send you some energy vibes but I need them for myself with this bloody cold/bronchitis I've got!