Friday, May 23, 2008

secret date

I have scheduled my NCLEX test and am keeping the date a secret. I got my authorization to test (ATT) number yesterday so I scheduled online today. Let's say I don't have a ton of time to prepare. I really want to get it over with and have it behind me so I can enjoy the part of my summer that I am not working or studying!

I am off to bed but a couple things from this week to jot down:
  • J's field trip today to the farm. Beautiful 70 degree weather and lots of fun things to see.
  • B's baseball game this Wed, he got 2 singles and did great. Says he likes baseball now!
  • We had a garage sale this week. I got rid of lots of stuff!!! YAY!
  • My WII Fit arrived and just tried it out today. My BMI is supposedly 21, and I am having fun getting to know my new little gadget. Hoping it will help me gain some strength and better posture/balance. The kids also had fun doing the balance games.
  • Looked at bearded dragons today. Thinking of getting one for a pet, the kids are really hoping for this!
  • Spring finally here. Sun has been out, and no longer wearing heavy jackets. Spring jackets still needed in the mornings and some days but much improvement in the weather.
  • Opened up the camper last weekend. Looking forward to spending lots of time there.
  • Our weekend is actually pretty open. Hoping to relax, study, read, and spend time together as a family without running all over.

No comments: