Monday, February 05, 2007

-16 degrees

That was the temp this morning when we got up. The high for today is -2 degrees. It is depressing. You can't do anything, go anywhere without totally freezing. I had school all weekend in the frigid temps. My car did not want to start but eventually did. I was miserable getting up and starting the car early in the morning. I have a very busy week. I have so much to do for school. Also, B's birthday party is on Saturday. We are pretty much ready except we have to order a cake and buy the drinks. I have the goody bag stuff. I also have to bring in a treat for his class on Wed (his real birthday). Hard to believe my first baby is going to be 7. J has school today and I have school tonight. I would love to stay inside and not go anywhere but life goes on, even when you can't be outside more than 1 minute before getting frostbite!

2 comments:

me said...

Yeah we had those temps last weekend but we're up to freezing this week, woohoo!. I guess I don't mind it so much b/c I just look at it as "it's winter, that's how it goes." Hope you can find a happy place inside for all your outings this week! Here's to a great birthday party. Happy 7th to B!

Dana Kuzmanovski, M.Ed., BCBA said...

Now that is cold!!!

Good luck with school, and the birthday party!

Stay warm...