Friday, December 07, 2007

for the whole (well the small amount of people who really read this blog) world to see.....



I am putting it all out there, these are some before and after pics of me from Aug 2007 to Nov 2007. I was thinking that I don't "feel" like I am any different. I don't feel thinner, but looking back at the Aug picture, I am. Since thanksgiving I haven't been eating the greatest so I'm hoping that posting these today will give me some willpower to get through the holidays without any weight gain. I really like the after pictures much better!!! It is obvious that I gain weight right around my middle. Not only is this unattractive, but it is really unhealthy. Studies show that people who gain "belly" weight are more likely to suffer a heart attack or other heart condition. I am not a person who gains weight in my legs or arms, just around the middle (and the boobs too!) Weirdly enough, I haven't lost too much in the boobs this time around. And I think my legs are a little thinner. Anyway, just taking this picture tonight has made me realize that it is a good thing. It isn't just something that isn't noticable. My husband said that I seem the same as always. He says that I was perfect before. As nice as this is, I wanted to hear that I seem different. Look different. I WANT to look different. I think I DO.
It isn't about the weight, it really isn't. It is about feeling good and being healthy. Now if I can stay off the scale....
I'm off to study, goodnight!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I can totally tell the difference. You look fantastic!

WINERAK said...

YOU DID SO GOOD!!!!! way to go! :)

Lebo (nino's friend)

WINERAK said...

YOU DID SO GOOD! way to go!

Lisa (Lebo - Nino's friend)