Tuesday, December 11, 2007

donuts with dad

Today the kids had "donuts with dad" at their school. It was at 8am, which is early for us to be up and ready by. Thank goodness we don't live in the neighboring town that starts elementary school at 7am!! Yikes!

Anyway, today was the first time in a while that both kids were in school and I didn't have any obligations. I usually have some type of appointment or have to work at the school. So, instead of doing anything fun I did laundry and studied for my final on monday. I think I'm in pretty good standing to get an A, but I want to study enough to make sure I can get that A!! Then after grades come out I can start applying for jobs already. The new grad programs hire early around here. So, I will be busy over my winter break doing job applications.

The kids will be home soon so I gotta run. Happy Tuesday!

No comments: