Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Is there such thing as the perfect pair of jeans?

Now that the cold weather is here to stay, I am back wearing jeans every day (well sometimes sweats if I am feeling unmotivated). I have been searching my whole life for a perfect pair of jeans. Ones that are comfortable #1, but also look great. It may help if I had even paid more than $20 on a pair. But I am willing to go above that limit a little bit if I could get a great pair that I love. Currently I do not have a lot of jeans that fit me. Current weight loss has made most of my jeans too loose. I am not ready to get rid of them, as they still kind of fit they are just a little baggy. I have 2 pairs that I got at G*A*P outlet for $14.99 each a couple months back. For one, what is the thing with stores putting smaller sizes on jeans. Does it really make people feel skinnier? I know that the size I bought are not the size they say. It is like they are moving the sizes up (what once was a 9 is now labled a 7). Anyway, that is besides the point I guess. I rarely go to malls, but I am willing to try. I mainly shop at the outlet mall or K*ohls. I am not big on Tar*get clothes. Many times I buy a pair of jeans and after wearing them I realized they are too low cut and I am hiking them up all day. I also tend to buy really boring jeans. I mean plain pockets and nothing interesting about them. I am totally not into jewels or anything on them, but maybe a little something on the pocket or just something with a little more sex appeal?? I am bored of my boring wardrobe and want to spice things up without breaking the bank. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wore my fave jeans to death and have not found another pair like them since. Not even by the same designer! Ugh. My magic jeans. How I miss them.

Unknown said...

Let me know when you find that perfect pair of jeans. Personally I love how jeans are now made with stretchiness and not stiff material. I prefer boot cut with a dark rinse -- not dark, dark, but just not faded out with holes in the knees. I like low rise, but not low enough for the butt crack to appear. How's that? LOL!

WINERAK said...

i have the smae problem with jeans - i have never found a pair that i just love. i think it's my shape. if they fit my booty or my thighs then they are too big in the waste. and nowadays everything is so low that wheny ou sit your crack shows. i'm not in to that either. it hought i found a perfect fit at the Limited but it turns out they are like mos tother jeans that feel good int he dressing room but then they stretch up and either sag in the butt or fall down. i hate them. i hate them all! good luck with your quest - pelase let me know if you coem across something that you love!