Saturday, November 11, 2006

Trying to Study

I have a huge theory test on Monday that I've been trying to study for. The kids are at a neighbors house for a playdate for 45 more minutes. I am going to take the online quizzes on the book website and then probably wait until tonight to do some more studying. I am really hoping to do well on this test. Then we have 2 tests left in December, plus a group presentation. I also have 2 more clinical weekends before the semester is done. I will then be 1/4 done with school!!! Doesn't seem like much but I'm getting there!!

I had a conference at B's school, and he is doing great. The teacher said he is a good kid, gets along with everyone, and his behavior is great. He also did well in all his subjects. I am very proud of him. He has come a long way since kindergarten. He is getting ready to start wrestling in December. It will be his second year. I hope he likes it as much this year. I need to try to find an activity for J this winter. Being only 4 it is hard. I may just put her in community ed gymnastics again, even though I wasn't that thrilled with it last year. She liked it and the price is right. She loves gymnastics and will hopefully be old enough for soccer this spring.

This week isn't too busy so far. Just my test monday and then I will feel great. I have class wednesday and B has school all week. I hope to get some things done around the house and some X-mas shopping done. I ended up ordering this online for myself:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000FIR48S/104-1917385-3844750

My husband loves a clean floor and I hear (and read from recommendations) that this little guy may come in handy! I justified it by telling myself that I have never bought myself a new vacuum. They have always been hand me downs. This sells new at the store for twice the price as it was online so I think I got a good deal. I can't wait til it comes so I can try it out!!! I think the kids (and dog) will get a kick out of it too! And my hubby will be happy, no crumbs on the floor!! :) I also ordered a couple things for the kids while I was online. I got J a princess computer and B a star wars lego set and a light saber. Those were things I knew they really wanted and since I am only getting them a few things each, I will be almost done! I also got them each a robe, since it is so cold here and J has always wanted a robe. I think it will be nice for getting out of the bath and snuggling on those cold winter evenings! I got B a spiderman one and J a blue/green one (her favorite color). I hope they like them! I just have to figure out what other things to get them. J likes everything and can't really pin point what she really wants. B is really into star wars. I may get him some of the little figures for his collection. But they won't get much, as they have so much already and get things from family as well. I am doing a lot of gift cards this year since I am so busy with school. I won't have time to search for the "perfect" gift for everyone and this will be easy.

By the way, I had to moderate my comments. I was getting some really annoying ones that I had to delete and I don't have the time nor energy to deal with immature people. So, hopefully if you are still reading you will continue to do so! You should be able to comment if you register. I just am not letting any anonymous comments anymore. Anytime I've gotten an anonymous one it has not been a nice one and I am not here to blog and argue with people who want to criticize others. I am here to meet nice people and am totally willing to hear opinions if people will leave their names and not hide behind the anonymous title. So annoying!!

1 comment:

me said...

Sorry to hear about those anon comments...I just get the spammy ones which are annoying too. Glad to hear the teacher report was a good one and that all is well in your house! Get some sleep and take care of yourself so you can keep doing so well.
GOOD LUCK ON YOUR THEORY TEST!!!