Monday, June 19, 2006

All "S's" and bubble gum

Thought I'd try to do a quick kid update!

B:
B is almost done with soccer. Last game he got 2 goals! He was so happy and surprised. He has had 4 goals this season and seems to love the games. He is obsessed with keeping score. He is fast to get back to protect the net. He would like to be a goalie someday (in this age group they don't have a goalie yet). He is in his second week of baseball and seems to like that too. He has had fun this summer playing outside, riding his bike, spending time with his treasured toys in the house, and playing in the new fort in the backyard. He loves those freezies (long popsicle things) and eats at least 2 a day. He likes to play basketball with daddy or tag with J and I. I love to see him running around like the true boy he really is. He is into swords, dressing up, pirates, and dinosaurs. He got all S's on his report card (they only have S=satisfactory and N=needs improvement). We were so proud.

J:
J learned to blow a bubble today. She is so excited she has told me about 100 times. "I can't believe I can do it!" It is funny. She gets frustrated when it doesn't work. J gets frustrated easy. She wants to do everything from buckling herself in her carseat to opening the doors. She wants to be just like B. She loves to go to the park and get pushed on the tire swing. She has taken a liking to our dog and follows her around the house trying to pick her up. She also loves to help me and follow me around. I don't think 5 minutes passes without her finding me wherever I am. She is really into princesses, the color blue (still), and animals.

No comments: